- 1. Paglitaw Natural Pools – Nature Getaways
- 2. Tara sa Gulod – Nature Getaways
- 3. Viewscape Nature Park – Nature Getaways
- 4. The Private Camp: Daraitan – Nature Getaways
- 5. Tinipak River – Nature Getaways
- Conclusion for the Latest Top 5 Nature Getaways in Tanay Rizal:
Want to have a nature getaways for a refreshing escape but do not know where to go?
In Tanay Rizal, with its gorgeous natural settings and breathtaking views, it is the ideal getaway for anyone looking for a refreshing break from the hustle and bustle of the city to reconnect with nature.
Tanay Rizal is well-known for its natural beauty, featuring breathtaking places and outdoor activities that attract travelers from all over the Philippines. It is home to a variety of mountains and hiking trails, allowing visitors to cherish the area’s natural beauty.
Additionally, if you are looking for something fresh and exciting, here are the top 5 latest destination areas in Tanay Rizal that can spark your interest for a refreshing nature getaways:
1. Paglitaw Natural Pools – Nature Getaways
One of the best places to start your nature retreat in Tanay Rizal is the Paglitaw Natural Pools.
Paglitaw Natural Pool is a hidden gem in Tanay Rizal waiting to be uncovered. This breathtaking natural pool provides tourists with a calm and refreshing relief from the city and is situated among the Sierra Madre mountain range’s protected forests.
The pool is formed by the crystal-clear waters of the nearby river, which flow down into a basin and create a small waterfall. The water is cool and refreshing, making it the perfect spot to take a dip and escape the heat of the day. This gorgeous natural pool is surrounded by tropical plants and towering rock formations, giving it the ideal place to escape the city and immerse yourself in nature. Visitors can swim, dive, and explore the underwater caves in the pool’s crystal-clear waters.
Paglitaw Natural Pool is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Tanay Rizal. With its stunning natural beauty and tranquil surroundings, it offers visitors a chance to escape the city and reconnect with nature. So why not pack your bags and discover the beauty of Paglitaw Natural Pool today?
How to get Paglitaw Natural Pools – Nature Getaways
Private Vehicle – Depending on the state of the traffic, the trip will take 2 to 3 hours. Take the East Service Road out of Manila and go in the direction of Cainta, Antipolo City. Until you arrive in Tanay, keep traveling along Manila East Road. To go to Barangay Sampaloc and Barangay Daraitan, follow the road signage. You can leave your car there and hike a short distance to the natural pool from there.
Public Transportation – From Manila to Tanay Rizal, you can take a bus if you’d rather travel by public transit. Take a jeepney or van to Tanay from Cubao, Quezon City. Take a tricycle or jeepney to Barangay Sampaloc or Barangay Daraitan after reaching Tanay town proper. You may walk a short distance from there to get to the natural pool.
Rent a Van – Renting a van from Manila is an additional alternative. This is a more practical choice, especially if you’re going on an extended trip. To get to Paglitaw Natural Pool, you can hire a vehicle with a driver, who will pick you up there.
Notes to remember when visiting Paglitaw Natural Pools – Nature Getaways:
No matter which transportation option you choose, it’s important to prepare for the hike to the natural pool. Wear comfortable hiking shoes, bring plenty of water, and be prepared for a short trek through the forest. Once you arrive at the pool, you’ll be rewarded with stunning views and a refreshing dip in the cool, crystal-clear waters.
2. Tara sa Gulod – Nature Getaways
Tara sa Gulod, located in Tanay Rizal’s Barangay San Andres, is another nature getaway worth visiting. The best time to visit for stunning views of the sea of clouds and sunrise is between 5 and 8 a.m.
Although the climb to the hill’s summit can be difficult, the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys make the effort worthwhile. This enticing location is ideal for escaping into the wilderness and totally immersing oneself in nature. Tara sa Gulod is an excellent destination for someone looking for an adventure in the great outdoors.
To reach the summit of Tara sa Gulod, you need to begin on a difficult hike. The trail is steep and rocky in parts, but the breathtaking views make it all worthwhile. The hike usually takes around 30 minutes, depending on your pace and physical level.
Visitors can enjoy the stunning panorama from the top of the hill while relaxing in a Teepee Room, Open Cottage, or Kubo Room that can be rented. There is also a campsite for people who want to stay overnight and enjoy the beauty of the surroundings after dark. Visitors are recommended to bring their own food and water because there are no stores or eateries nearby.
All in all, Tara sa Gulod is a destination that must not be missed by anyone seeking to experience the natural beauty of Tanay Rizal. So why not pack your bags, put on your hiking boots, and embark on an unforgettable adventure to the summit of Tara sa Gulod?
How to get Tara sa Gulod – Nature Getaways
To get to Tara sa Gulod from Manila, you can take a bus or van bound for Tanay Rizal. You can find these at the Araneta Center Bus Terminal or at the Starmall EDSA-Shaw Terminal. Once you arrive in Tanay Rizal, you can take a tricycle or jeepney to Barangay San Andres where you can start your trek to Tara sa Gulod. The hike can be challenging, so it’s important to wear appropriate clothing and footwear, bring enough water and snacks for the journey, and start early in the morning to avoid the heat of the day.
Notes to remember when visiting Tara sa Gulod – Nature Getaways:
- Put on the proper attire, including footwear. Expect cold weather.
- Remember to bring your power banks and flashlights.
- There is a signal there for all network users.
- No electrical power. Area is dependent on solar power.
- Comfortable accommodations, however showers are not permitted due to the limited water supply.
Sea of Clouds depends on weather conditions and is not guaranteed to appear at all times. As this is a private property that is still being developed, please manage your expectations.
3. Viewscape Nature Park – Nature Getaways
One of the main attractions at Viewscape Nature’s Park is the stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Visitors can take a leisurely walk along the park’s trails, or climb to the top of one of the nearby peaks for even more breathtaking views. The park also features a variety of scenic viewpoints that offer visitors a chance to take in the natural beauty of the area.
Viewscape Nature Park is a nature-themed attraction located in Tanay, Rizal, Philippines. The park boasts of a scenic landscape that features lush greenery, pristine waters, and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. According to their Facebook page, the park aims to provide a relaxing and rejuvenating escape from the city and offers various outdoor activities for families and friends.
The park’s facilities include several accommodation options, such as cottages, tents, and villas. There are also picnic areas, a restaurant, and a bar where visitors can enjoy delicious meals and drinks.
Viewscape Nature Park also features a campsite for those who want to experience camping under the stars.
Viewscape Nature Park also offers packages for team building events, corporate outings, and other group activities. The park’s spacious grounds and scenic views make it an ideal venue for events, weddings, and other celebrations.
Overall, Viewscape Nature Park is a destination that offers a unique outdoor experience for families, friends, and adventurers. With its stunning natural beauty, and cozy accommodations, the park is a must-visit attraction in Tanay, Rizal.
How to get Viewscape Nature Park – Nature Getaways:
To get to Viewscape Nature Park from Manila, you can take any of the following modes of transportation:
Private Car – To get to Viewscape Nature Park from Manila, you can either drive or take a private car. Depending on traffic, it takes 2 to 3 hours to go from Manila to the park. Take the Calamba exit off of the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX). Take the Calamba-Real-Infanta Road from there, and then follow the signs to Tanay, Rizal. Follow the directions to Viewscape Nature Park from Tanay.
Public Bus – From Manila to Tanay, Rizal, you can easily take a bus. Daily bus service from Manila to Tanay is provided by a number of bus companies, including RRCG Transport, Siniloan Laguna Express, and Cogeo Transport. You can ride a jeepney or a tricycle to Viewscape Nature Park once you’ve arrived in Tanay town proper.
Van or Jeepney – Taking a van or jeepney from Starmall in Mandaluyong City or EDSA Central in Pasay City are additional options. Routes for these public transportation services go through Tanay, Rizal. You can travel to Viewscape Nature Park in Tanay via jeepney or tricycle after arriving there.
Notes to remember when visiting Viewscape Nature Park – Nature Getaways:
You should be aware that the road leading to Viewscape Nature Park can be steep and uneven, especially during the rainy season, regardless of the form of transportation you use. For a safe and comfortable journey, it is better to travel during the day and make sure that your car is in good condition.
4. The Private Camp: Daraitan – Nature Getaways
Want to have an off-the-beaten-path destination for your next outdoor adventure? The Private Camp in Daraitan might be just the place for you. This secluded campsite offers a breathtaking view of the lush forest and the pristine waters of the Daraitan River.
One of the highlights of The Private Camp is the outdoor activities that guests can enjoy during their stay. You can take a refreshing dip in the river, go rock climbing, or explore the nearby cave systems.
But if you prefer a more laid-back experience, you can simply relax and enjoy the peaceful ambiance of the campsite. The Private Camp has a cozy common area where you can lounge and read a book, play board games, or have a bonfire at night. Just like what Team Payaman did when they visited The Private Camp: Daraitan.
The Private Camp also takes pride in promoting sustainable tourism practices. They have implemented eco-friendly initiatives such as waste segregation, composting, and using solar-powered lighting. They also encourage guests to respect nature and minimize their impact on the environment.
How to get The Private Camp: Daraitan – Nature Getaways:
Getting to The Private Camp: Daraitan from Manila can be an adventure in itself. The journey involves several modes of transportation, but the scenic views along the way make it all worthwhile.
By Public Transportation:
- Board a bus in Manila that is headed for Tanay or Sampaloc. These buses are available in Legarda, Pasig, or Cubao. Depending on traffic, it may take up to two hours to travel.
- Get off at Tanay Public Market, then search for jeeps headed to Daraitan. The trip in a jeepney lasts about two hours.
- Depart at the Daraitan barangay hall, where you can sign up for the climb.
- A tricycle may be rented from there to take you to the starting point of the hike to the campsite.
By Private Vehicle:
- Travel toward Antipolo on the Marcos Highway.
- Drive according to the directions to Tanay till you arrive at the Tanay Public Market.
- At the market, turn left to go in the direction of Daraitan.
- Locate the barangay hall where you can park your car and sign up for the hike.
- From there, the locals will assists you to reach The Private Camp: Daraitan
Notes to remember when visiting Viewscape Nature Park – Nature Getaways:
The trek to The Private Camp: Daraitan is not recommended for beginners or those with limited physical capabilities. It involves river crossings and steep ascents, so it is important to bring proper trekking gear and plenty of water. Hiring a local guide is also highly recommended for safety and to fully appreciate the natural wonders of Daraitan.
5. Tinipak River – Nature Getaways
Tinipak River is a gorgeous Rizal location ideal for people looking to rest and unwind in a beautiful natural setting. This gorgeous river is surrounded by towering rock formations and rich biodiversity, giving it the ideal place to escape out of the city’s hustle and bustle. The river is famed for its pure blue water and limestone structures and is located in Barangay Daraitan, Tanay.
Swimming, trekking, and rock climbing are among the activities that are offered to tourists at Tinipak River. Tinipak Cave, a magnificent limestone cave with a natural pool inside, is one of the river’s most popular attractions. Exploring the cave is an adventurer’s must-do, but it requires suitable equipment and a guide.
A tour guide is necessary to fully enjoy the magnificent beauty of Tinipak River. Local guides are knowledgeable about the area and can assure tourist’ safety. There are also other tour operators who provide Tinipak River packages that include transportation and equipment rental.
How to get Tinipak River – Nature Getaways:
Getting to Tinipak River from Manila is relatively easy and involves several modes of transportation.
By Public Transportation:
- In Manila, take a bus heading for Tanay. These buses may be found in Legarda, Pasig, and Cubao. Depending on traffic, the journey could take up to two hours.
- Get off at Tanay Public Market and look for jeepneys to Daraitan. The jeepney ride takes about 2 hours.
- Get off at the Daraitan barangay hall and register for the Tinipak River trip.
- From there, you can hire a tricycle to take you to the start of the Tinipak River.
By Private Vehicle:
- Take the Marcos Highway in the direction of Antipolo.
- Follow the signs to Tanay and drive till you reach the Tanay Public Market.
- Turn left at the market and continue on your way to Daraitan.
- Locate the barangay hall and park your vehicle to register for the Tinipak River hike.
- Hire a tricycle to take you to the start of the Tinipak River walk.
Notes to remember when visiting Tinipak River – Nature Getaways:
Following are some important reminders if you intend to visit Tinipak River:
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear when trekking because the route can be difficult and includes steep ascents and river crossings.
- Bring lots of water and energy foods with you on the hike to stay hydrated and motivated.
- For safety and to fully appreciate Tinipak River’s natural splendors, hire a local guide.
- Take the trash with you, leave no trace of your visit, and respect the environment by not destroying or upsetting the nearby wildlife.
- Asking permission before taking pictures or entering private property is a polite way to show respect for the neighborhood and follow proper manners.
- It’s crucial to check the weather prediction and make suitable preparations during the rainy season because the trail might become dangerous and slippery.
Conclusion for the Latest Top 5 Nature Getaways in Tanay Rizal:
To sum up, Tanay Rizal has a wealth of nature getaway that are ideal for refreshing your senses and reconnecting with nature. It has something for everyone, from calm natural pools to demanding mountain climbs. The town has it all, whether you want a peaceful getaway or a nerves-pumping adventure. So pack your bags, put the lace on your hiking footwear, and set out on an exciting journey to one of these breathtaking locations.